Are you looking for a small business set up in the USA or having already a business which needs some capital to grow within short time? Are you also an African American citizen and working in the USA with your own small business project?
You are at the right place to get all the basic and essential information. In this article, you will get all the stuff about infrastructure of the power forward small business grant that is a helpful gesture for all black-owned business owners.
This project was started truly for the black-owned Business to support them financially so that they can boost their business ideas, designs, strategies and business marketing to another level. This program was started with the collaboration of Vistaprint and the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation and they make a partnership with NAACP and announced a grant worth of $1 million.
This program is a part of the Power Forward Initiative. And was established basically for the small business owners to have an access to the capital if they need it to boost and expand their project.
Basic aim behind the power forward small business grant
The basic aim behind the power forward small business grant is to make the black -owned Business owner to participate in the economic empowerment throughout the England. Vistaprint and the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation working together with the commitment of $1 million. Through this aid they are aiming to provide a handsome grant of $ 2500 on a starting point.
This initiative will give the opportunity to get a national platform along with overseas marketplace by customized designs and marketing strategies to grow their business in no time. Sometimes people start their small level business in accurate way but after that they need more capital to grow their products and sometimes for their marketplace or store’s renovation or rental issues. To solve all these tiny problems, this program is a great and a helpful gesture for all small business holders.
Who can apply for the small business grant?
Here, we will discuss in details, who can apply for this grant and what are the grant qualifications. This grant is only for the black-owned Business who has 1 to 25 employees and has a set up in selected areas of Connecticut. you must have at least one year’s set up of business in these regions:
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
14 New England-based small businesses in a variety of sectors, including food and beverage, retail, healthcare, technology, and more, are among the most recent grant beneficiaries. Each company that was chosen had a clear strategy for how it would use the cash and was recognized as having a significant influence on its community.
How to apply for the power forward small business grant?
If your application clears the eligibility qualification criteria of grant, then you must know, how to apply for the power forward small business grant. The process of applying for grant is much easier and anyone can apply easily without any hurdles.
Simply complete the provided form and submit it to start the application process. They will get in touch with you within two weeks after reviewing your application and let you know if you were chosen or not. If you are chosen, they will inform you through an email for next process.
Every grant has a specific timeframe built into it, but even then, depending on the terms of the grant, there may be many points at which money is distributed. A portion of the payment is made up front, and a portion is made after certain milestones have been reached or after reports have been completed.
When you apply online on the site of power forward small business grant, you must provide this basic info about you and your business.
1) Business Name
2) Contact details (name, address, phone)
3) A description of the company
4) and other necessary information
When you receive the confirmation email from the online grant program, your money will be transferred to the company bank account you specified on the application page.
Industry-bases and women-owned business grant
This power forward small business grant is certainly awarded sometimes on industry-based businesses. This grant program is limited to a particular entrepreneur demographic or business profile, and they frequently have an application process that is simple to understand. Grants, subsidies, and low-interest loans for women-owned businesses are available to assist them expand and have a greater representation among American business owners.
A brief introduction to Vistaprint, Boston Celtics and NAACP
Here is a brief introduction of Vistaprint, Boston Celtics and NAACP and their professional duties. Their partnership with NAACP for grant program is amazing and inspiring and they are showing a good gesture to the world’s leading firms to make such grant projects for small industries to grow.
- Millions of small businesses worldwide rely on Vista as their branding and advertising partner. With team members operating in more than 25 different locations, Vista has an expanding footprint as a multinational, remote-first organization. For more than 20 years, they have been motivated by small businesses and have worked tirelessly to provide solutions to meet their changing demands.
- The NAACP is the biggest and most influential civil rights organization in the country. It was established in 1909 in reaction to the persistent brutality against Black people across the nation. In addition to having considerably more than two million activists, we have over 2,200 units and branches across the country. To end racial discrimination and protect everyone’s health and well-being, it is our purpose to ensure political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights.
- Boston, Massachusetts-based American national basketball league club. The Celtics, one of the most legendary sports teams in history, won 11 of the NBA’s 13 titles between 1957 and 1969. They have won 17 NBA championships. The Celtics were founding members of the Basketball Association of America, which predated the NBA (founded in 1949) and was founded in Boston in 1946 by Walter Brown.
In the bottom lines, we agree to this point that the grant programs for small industries can be beneficiary if some large-scale sectors make some efforts in making some partnerships and collaboration to boost small scaled business owners. The power forward small business grant is a helpful gesture towards the black-owned business started by Vistaprint and Boston Celtic’s collaboration and their partnership with NAACP. Their aim to give a grant worth $ 2500 to every small industry/ sector owned by some African American citizens to boost their business to the national and international level.
Looking for more Business things click here.